Monday, November 9, 2009

flat

3 exams down, 4 to go, although two of them are just for uni maths.

Been feeling kinda flat recently. Motivation's been low; I can slog through practice exams but can't really be bothered doing other things. It's not what I imagined life after english to be like.

I think too much time is the problem. I'm alone most of the day with the whole house to myself and cant really force myself to do work because its so relaxed. I think about the time I realised I forgot to do chem homework 45 minutes beforehand, a worksheet which other people said took ages, and I finished it with 5 minutes to spare. Maybe I work best under pressure, but it would be nice to be able to work well without it.

Hopefully I'll find a part time job to fill the gaping expanses of time after chemistry.

If I can't do that I'll probably end up some fat lazy slob who can't be bothered doing anything.


On a more positive note, I went out to msac to watch the firsts badminton team play on saturday. My brother was playing at around the same time so I decided to see how the team was going.

They were pretty good; the year 7 and 8 newcomers have good technique and strength, and their attitude is quite good too. Going back to msac, I realise I don't really seem to belong there anymore. It's like a primary school once you left it. It made me realise just how fast time flies, and how you must appreciate and take the opportunities given.

I don't really feel like doing anything else now, but then again I've got nothing more of value to say in this post.

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment