Monday, November 30, 2009

Model Cars

I bought a model Nissan GT-R in hk at the start of the year,
but havent got around to building it until after the
exams had finished.


After several days of concentration, patience and occasional frustration, here it is!
The finished product is hardly perfect, with smears of paint and cement everywhere, but the whole process gave me a consistent message: If it isn't that bad, don't try and fix it; you may end up making it worse than it was before.

It's my fourth model car, after a Porsche Carrera GT, Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren, and a Ferrari Enzo. Its interesting h
ow even though the failings of each car reminded me not to rush, I still tried to get through as much as I could in one go; I'd often start working on something even though the paint or cement had not dried.

Overall though, I'm pretty happy with this result, which I think is the most polished yet: it lacks the glaring blunders of the previous 3.

Hope you like it!

Any comments are welcome :)




1 comment:

  1. hey that's awesomeeeeee I LIKE
    i wanna try make one too !

    ReplyDelete